Tuesday, July 13, 2010
In honor of Bastille day, tomorrow, le 14 juillet, here are 14 reasons why La Mom loves La France:
1. The impressionist collection at the Museé d'Orsay
2. French antiques
3. Paris 75006: Rue Saint André Des Arts & Rue de Buci
4. The French and Daddy Sarkozy
5. Spider vein removal financed by French social security
6. The Côte d'Azur(Nice, Cannes, Port Grimaud, St Trop', St Maxime)
7. Champagne at lunch
8. "Window licking" on the Rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré (hello Hermès!)
9. Boulangeries and the smell of fresh baked baguette
10. Normandy beaches - Honfleur & Deauville
11. Skiing in the Alps
12. Fromage, fromage, fromage!
13. Shopping in the Marais
14. The sights and smells of Provence
Et vous, why do you love France?
Happy Bastille Day! La Mom's leaving on a short vacation to Bordeaux where she's sure to eat and drink very well.
La Mom wants to give a big merci to Kimberly T. and her "nerd friend" for their email recommendation on how to to fix my Blogger comment bug. Her third recommendation to "blame it on Big Fry" was très cute!